You’ve proposed, she said yes, job done! Errrh not quite, sorry mate but a few other jobs will be directed your way. Shoulders back, man up, we’re here to help.
Your duties, apologies if the list looks way too long:
1. Wedding rings… buy them and don’t lose them
2. Choose your bestman… be wise go for sensible but knowing he’ll give a great speech
3. Sorting the honeymoon… you need to keep her happy so possibly golf is off, sun is in
4. Reception Venues… visit and agree with her first choice
5. Reception Entertainment… explore the options, live band, singer, DJ
6. Wedding transport… how, in what and from where to where
7. Social media… do you go full out with your own blog or just lots on facebook
8. Gifts… for bestman, ushers, mums
9. Choose and book the photographer
10. Groom’s Tips…Things I wish I’d known. Beat the nerves… deep breath, calm, you can do it
Go for the hassle-free option, don't waste hours planning, only to end up with a full-time job sorting out payments from guys you might not know to suppliers you have never used before. That's our job, you simply pick the best activities / accommodation and leave us to get it sorted. Then sit back and take all the credit.