- 2 hour Irish dance class
- Professional dancers
- Live music and sing-along
- Reserved table
Ever wanted to experience the 'craic agus ceoil' (fun and music) of a real Irish Party? Dublin Riverdance
is your chance. Not only will you have a great time, but you'll also go home with a new skill to impress your family and friends.
Taking place in Templebar, the Irish Dance Party is a unique opportunity to learn about the history of Irish dance and music, and learn a couple of jigs and reels
Live Irish Music
- You can expect talented musicians will host and MC the event, singing Irish songs and playing Irish instruments explaining the story of the songs, music,instruments in a fun and amusing way!
- Those Irish dancers set out to amaze you. Look and learn as it's your turn next.
- Your turn to learn 3 simple Irish Dances which last for 20 minutes, 20 minutes and 10 minutes respectively!
- Seated at your own reserved table, your can sit back with a glass of Prosecco or a cocktail of your choice in a beautiful Irish pub setting.