There's some serious box office, blockbusting musicals currently wowing audiences in the many London theatres.Billy Elliott
- Set in a northern mining town, against the background of the 1984/'85 miners' strike, Billy Elliot is the inspirational story of a young boy's struggle against the odds to make his dream come true. Follow Billy's journey as he stumbles out of the boxing ring and into a ballet class where he discovers a passion for dance that inspires his family and whole community and changes his life forever.
- Discover how four New Jersey boys from the wrong side of the tracks invented their own unique sound, were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and sold 100 million records worldwide. With spectacular performances of all their hits, JERSEY BOYS is the electrifying true life story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons; the mob, the heartaches, the triumphs and the music.
We Will Rock You
- based on the songs of Queen with a book by Ben Elton. The musical tells the story of a group of Bohemians who struggle to restore the free exchange of thought, fashion, and live music in a distant future where everyone dresses, thinks and does the same. Musical instruments and composers are forbidden, and rock music is all but unknown.
- the fabulous songs from Abba litter this story of an English girl set to marry her sweetheart on a Greek Island, but first is desperate to discover the identity of her father.
- Set against the backdrop of 19th-century France, Les Miserables tells an enthralling story of broken dreams and unrequited love, passion, sacrifice and redemption - a timeless testament to the survival of the human spirit.
... to name just a few!
Take a trip up to the West End, we can get you tickets whatever your favourite may be. Theatreland awaits you hen party girls.