Totally Wiped Out
- 6 ingenious games
- First prize will be Gold medals for winning team members plus a bottle of Champers
- Second and Third place will receive a bottle of Fizz
This big and bouncy team event pays homage to smash hit TV shows Total Wipeout and It's a Knockout.
Nottingham Totally Wiped Out
is huge, hilarious and has to be tried at least once in a lifetime!
6 games to test you:
- Sweeper Arm is one of the most action packed games in the Total Knockout mash up. To be sure of clearing the beam, you have to jump tactically. Get those legs kicking out to the side like Gene Kelly - and make sure you've got your balance back before the rotating arms come round again!
Big Red Balls
– You’ll need the skills of a stunt double to conquer the Big Red Balls! Scramble and leap across the inflatable line of giant snooker balls and slide for the finish line. If you bounce off course, you’ll have to clamber back up before you can keep going!
- Because there ain’t no mountain high enough
, we have an inflatable substitute! In an attempt to recreate Hannibal’s exploits, you’ll be required to get as many of your team over the slippery summit as physically possible in the time allocated.
Bangers & Crash
- Teams must mount the giant inflatable sausage links, make their way through the slalom and be the first to make it out of the frying pan! A full team game that requires coordination and timing, it's not as easy as it seems! With plenty of hilarity and a good dose of team spirit, teams must try to make sausage meat out of the opposition.
Fi Fi Fo Fall
- In this frantic event, 1 participant will climb inside a 10ft Giant costume complete with giant shoes and quite simply run across the crazy conveyor belts operated by the opposing teams. The giant's progress is hampered by the fact that the conveyor belt is moving backwards and forwards making it difficult to stay on their feet! The first giant back fully dressed after completing the conveyor belts takes the full amount of points.
- It is your penguin mission to deliver as many eggs back to their waiting parents as possible in the time allowed. Of course it is not as simple as it sounds, the eggs need to be kept off the cold snowy floor to prevent them from freezing. This means it must be done in true penguin style, with no hands allowed, by transporting them between your legs to keep them warm before passing to the next waiting helper!