- 9 hilarious games
- Games co-ordinator
- Photos and prize for the winner
- On-site parking
- Fancy dress for the VIP
The WEST COUNTRY is well known for 'Ooh aar', drinking copious amounts of rough-brewed cider, driving tractors, chasing badgers, and of course singing along with The Wurzels!
It's time to forget the usual, same-old event and get yourselves down to the farm for some Bath Goofy Games
fun and frolics in the fields and fresh air. "Get thee down 'ere for the time of yer life, ooh aar!"
This totally unique and hilarious 'West Country' day out is guaranteed to have you rolling in the hay with laughter. The activity hosts will take good care of you and provide fancy dress for the group VIP.
Here, in his own words, is what the farmer has ready for you:
THE CIDER RUN
- Pilfer that cheeky pint an' leg it as far as you can before you gets twanged by the bungee! The longer the run the more you score.
- A traditional way to sort out our disputes we've 'ad to tone it down. Some bloke with an 'ard hat and clipboard said we can't use proper pitchforks any more. Summat 'bout 'ealth an' safety. So get ready for some podium perched inflatable pitchfork proddin'. Knock 'em off!
- The Wurzels 'av had it comin' for years, av' you 'eard Ooh Aar Just A Little Bit? Now's yer chance to dish out some revenge. Armed to the teeth with cider apples you'll be firin' them at the band an' you might get a shot at that pesky Blackbird they sings about.
'VICKY POLLARD HANDBAGS'
- Yeah but no but smack'er! An epic battle of 'alf-wits this un'. Fat suits an' big burberry 'andbags to batter the life out of each other. Give yer opponent evils! The most direct hits gets the most points.
- A skilled traditional village event, take it in turns to lob a welly boot into a series of targets. We'll make sure they's bin washed after muckin' out the pigs. Accurate lobbin' gets points
DRUNK PUB SKITTLES
- This is real west country skittles, with a wooden alley as yer lanes, and a set of wooden skittles. It ain't that easy tho' as you spin round the pole first. See 'em stagger as they bowl 'em dizzy my babber!
- You thought the last game was daft? You ain't seen nothin' 'til you've 'ad yer mangold dangled. Bar skittles with 'umans on cider kegs? Yer 'avin' a laaf!
- Like Mastermind but the Stag or 'en will be sat on a chair below a gert bucket of Somerset slurry! Can they 'andle the pressure?
Please note that this activity moves indoor to a Sports Hall for the winter months and the line up of games changes slightly