- Inflatable games session
- Private guide with each group
- Compete in teams against each other
- 8-10 Spanish themed challenges and games
- Photographs of your group throughout the day
- Snacks and bar on site
Bring on some Spanish themed Barcelona Goofy Games
. Featured on Channel 4's Coach Trip.
El Toro Loco
– Dodge, duck, dip and dive as our big bad bull swings around and around, it’s up to you and your team to avoid being swept off your feet.
Basque and Bathe
– Fight like a Basque lumberjack. One member of each team stands on a stage surrounded by water and fights the other with a big inflatable log. Someone’s going to get wet here.
– See who amongst you has the biggest set of balls and is the Bull of the group. Ingredients? Two aggressive bulls in sumo suits and a ring made out of hay bales. Let the madness commence.
– Get your team up our huge slide as fast as you can, throw yourselves down and grab as many chickens as possible. Sounds crazy, it is crazy, and we love it.
– Run like the waiters on Las Ramblas dodging incoming traffic. With a tray full of sangria over your head, try to keep your clothes dry and refreshing sangria glasses full as your opposing team take aim. Hurry though, your customers are thirsty.
Hula Hula Hoop
– Swimming pool. Check. Water. Check. Hula Hoops. Check. Take aim at your human targets and land as many rings as possible over their heads.
Tug of War
– Separate the wheat from the chaff. A good ol' fashioned tug of war will get your adrenaline pumping and earn your team the bragging rights.
– Enter our Spanish courtroom and face trial by a jury of your peers. The VIP is put in the dock, sat precariously on the edge of a pool, if they’re found guilty, they’re going in.
Spanish Shoot Out
– The pressure is on as you take aim at our bull. Five shots, fail to hit it and your friends are in for some good laughter at your expense.
Add return transfers from Barcelona City Centre for £20.