- Safety briefing
- 2 or 3 games
- Fully trained and qualified staff
Bubble Football has proven to be an all time favourite over the last couple of years, our new MegaMix in Newcastle
takes this much-loved game to a whole new level.
Choose 2 of the following:
- you're encased in a bubble that comes down to your knees, split into teams and provided with a referee (whom we feel extreme pity for, as we envisage some serious argy, bargy and copious amounts of cheating). Then let the games commence, winners take all.
- we've taken the big hit Bubble Football and made a few changes that we believe will be more appealing to our female groups - games, forfeits and challenges.
- Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive... how about a game of Dodgeball for your party and to work up a thirst.
- As above, but with a big retro music stamp!
Beer Goggle Football
- So think 5-aside football, then add binocular glasses to the mix and you have the craziest game of footie ever. These specially designed glasses make the ball either look 10 times further away from you or 10 times closer!
School Sports Day
- Relive your school days, bring back those memories of dodgy clothes and the haircut your mum gave you but come away with bragging rights after beating your mates at the games you used to love! We're talking egg 'n' spoon, the sack race, bean bag on head race, 3 legged race, hula hooping and many more.
Please note there is a small supplement if your group decided to choose one of the following as one of your options:
- new adrenaline sport, a hybrid of archery, dodgeball and paintball, where players shoot one another with tailor-made foam tipped arrows.
- two of our nation’s favourite sports, the beautiful game of Football and a British pub classic, Darts. The basic idea is you shoot Velcro footballs at the giant dartboard.
- we're going to turn all the lights out and then play some traditional and competitive games, lighting up the room UV style.
Upgrade to Tregamix and add a third activity
for just £25 extra.