- Quad Bike Safari or Rage Buggies
- Clays (min 14 clays)
- Full instruction and equipment use
The perfect driving and shooting combination at our Bournemouth multi-activity site:
Choose either Quads or Rage Buggies:
- Feel the power of the Rebel Buggies in this 105 minute session including briefing, practice and 60 minutes racing against other teams. Single seater 600cc racing buggies capable of 55 mph. Pursuit race with two vehicles on the track at one time (plus a spare Rage in case of mechanical problems), with a final for every session. We have 4 purpose built tracks which take an average of 45 seconds to drive around. Each track runs 12 people at a time with 2 rage buggies and a spare in case one of the guys rolls it.
- This is quad biking in its purest form. After a brief introduction and practice, take the quads out into the wild on this trail, where you can really see what the bikes are capable of. Whilst there are quick parts of the course, there are also some very tricky bits and you will have to learn quickly in these beautiful surroundings.
There is usually five Quad Bikes on the track at any one time.
Clay Pigeon Shooting
- A true country sport, real clay shooting, real guns, real shots. Feel the awesome power of the guns as you receive your expert tuition in how to hit those pesky clays! The competition is best of 14 clays each. The event will include two different birds for all groups.