Add an extra night accommodation.
Must be booked with one other Activity and accommadation
What else do I need to know?
* Groups may require public transport to meet our guide in central point, depending on hotel location - if necessary we will give you full information on this
* Madrid door restrictions are in general relaxed but Stags should avoid trainers and scruffy jeans
* Most bars close at 2.30-3.00 and clubs close at 6 am
* Excessive drunkenness or disrespectful behaviour: your tour may be discontinued if members of your group are out of control and jeopardise our relations with suppliers or intimidate our staff. In this event, our guide's word will be final, and no refunds will be made.
* 21:30 Your guide meets you at your hotel or a central meeting point. Your guide will propose a few ideas for bars and discuss this with you, maybe over a beer to get things going.
* 21:45 It's off out into the Madrid night for a guided crawl of pubs.
* 00:30 Our guide will make sure you are fully briefed on which clubs to go to later on, or recommend strip bars or late tapas places.
* Last orders? Not in Madrid!