Freedom - Financial Security
You worked hard to earn your money and it is so important you choose a stag and hen company that operate with the highest level of financial security.
• Freedom offers 100% financial security by holding all your payments (deposits and final balance) in a client’s trust account. You are guaranteed that your money is not used by Freedom as working capital, in fact Freedom only receive it’s commission after your event has past and all suppliers have been paid.
• HSBC hold the trust account at the following branch:
HSBC Bank, 31 Chequer Street, St Albans AL1 3YN. (Please do not use this address for correspondance)
• The client’s trust account has been operating since 1996.
Check List when choosing an Events Company
1) How long has the company been trading? Freedom since 1996.
2) Any associations? Freedom have exclusivity with lastminute.com stag and hen bookings.
3) Company accounts? Freedom company registration number is 3679213. You can buy our financial accounts information for just £1 at www.companieshouse.gov.uk
What is ATOL and ABTA
Freedom does not hold an Air Traffic Organisers License (ATOL) and are not part of the Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA). Please read below to find out why:
Q. What protection does an ATOL licence provide?
ATOL is a protection scheme for air holidays and flights managed by the Civil Aviation Authority (“CAA”). Freedom does not sell flights, but recommend low cost airlines for the best prices; and so there is no requirement for us to hold an ATOL license. However if you are flying then your airline will have this protection when you book with them. Beware ATOL provide no protection for stag or hen packages booked that do not include flights.
Further questions view www.atol.org.uk
Q What protection does ABTA provide?
ABTA requires companies to bond a percentage of their turnover (typically 15% for stag and hen companies). The company will then buy insurance to cover the bond (costing between 1-4% of the bond). The advantage to the company is that they can then use client money as working capital, this maybe a temptation with the credit crunch. This insurance cover will then be used to refund customers prior to the event or repatriate customers should the company go into liquidation. Beware ABTA does not guarantee that a stag and hen company will not go bankrupt.
Further questions view www.abta.co.uk