Record your trip as we include one free headcam for the stag or hen, which will record their experience on a SD card for you to take away.
Choose in advance from two ride types: Dual Harness Zorb (2 sharing per ride), you (The Zorbonaut) are safely harnessed inside the Zorb before being sent rolling head over heels downhill for approximately 200m. The thrill of the ride begins as the Zorb is launched from the ramp and makes its descent down the hillside, gaining speed with every revolution, until the sky and earth merge into one.
Hydro Zorbing Two people no harness and 20 litres of hot or cold water. Participants are zipped safely inside before being launched down the run. Slipping and sliding feeling immense speed. The only watersport on land. Cross between a waterslide and a rollercoaster. To make it even more fun you can buy a sachet of bubbles to add to the water, no dizziness just clean good fun. And if the Hen's are worried about getting their hair wet then you can purchase a shower cap.
If an odd number is booked, it will be rounded up and charged for pairs, the hen or stag could then have a second go if this happens.
Why not add on a meal and drink after from £19.95
Dual ride in a zorb
Choose with Hyro or Dry
SD card with video
About 45 minutes from Bournemouth, close to Dorcester.
The customer cannot participate in a Zorb descent if they / are:-
* Under 6 years old for Hydro Zorb (Parental consent is required up to the age of 18).
* Under 12 years old or under 4.10 ft high for Harness Zorb (Parental consent is required up to the age of 18.
* Exceed 180kg (28 stone) per two Zorbonauts for the Double Harness.
* Single rider upto 130kg (supplement £20).
* Exceed 250kg for multiple Hydro Zorbonauts.
* The business judgement of customer weight is final and will be carried out on the day of the ride.
* Suffering from high blood pressure or heart condition .
* Suffering from Epilepsy.
* Under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
All participants are required to sign a waiver, false information could affect the safety and security of the staff and customers and invalidate the insurance.
Depends on group size, allow 60 minutes for 12 people.
There is a 15 minute safety briefing and then each run takes about 6 minutes.
Dates available from April to early October.
You can book your activity straight away via our secure online booking system, so you know you are ready to go! And don't forget, your friends can pay us direct via our event area, so you don't even need to collect payments.