- 9 Goofy games
- Games Co-ordinator
- Prize for the winner
- Individual group photos
Looking to dabble in a bit of Leak Lampin' or some Sheep Shenanigans, are you brave enough to venture Across the Taff?
We call it Cardiff Goofy Games
. It's time to forget the usual activities and get yourselves out in the Welsh hills for some fun and frolics!
This totally unique and hilarious 'Welsh Games' day out is guaranteed to have you rolling around with laughter. Wacky, yet relaxed, this activity is perfect for all group sizes
, and all ages.
So, what exactly will you be doing?
- Try, try and try again. If you can outrun the giant tackling bungee you might score before being twanged back down the pitch.
- Now see, if you need to settle an argument just hop up on the podiums and lamp each other with our giant leeks boyo!
Welsh Celebrity Knockout
- Launch missiles at our line-up of familiar faces including Tom Jones, Dame Shirley Bassey, Gavin Henson, Charlotte Church and The Prince of Wales.
It's time to forget all the sheep jokes! Clamber aboard the woolly wobbler and hold on tight for Sheep Rodeo!
- Don your dragon suit before racing your friends up the Brecon Beacons, down the valleys and across the slippery mud. Mind the livestock though!
- Want to be the only one in the village? Well then you'd better duff the other Daffyd good and proper with those daffodils.
Across the Taff
- Take to the water in your Celtic Coracle, and transfer the sheep and dragons safely from one side to the other. Don't get a dunkin'!
Pull the Pit Pony
- The poor pit pony emerges from the pit, just to be tugged back in. Tug 'O' War with a pit pony!
- After a hard shift down the pit a chance for the stag or hen to have a seat, answer a few questions and take a relaxing shower.