Party Barman Skills in Birmingham
Barman Skills in Birmingham
It's time to get behind the bar and do it like the pros! A cocktail making stag do in Birmingham!
- Welcome drink
- Three demonstration cocktails
- History of cocktails, bar tools and products
- Create your own cocktails
- Supervision of our expert bartenders
- Fun interactive team games
- Farewell vodka train
- Bar Snacks
- Branded apron for the VIP
8 Minimum Guests
This Barman Masterclass will take part in a trendy bar in central Birmingham and we believe your welcome Tom Collins with a twist could just slip down without touching the sides!
So we'll quickly follow it up with a vodka shot to 'toast the stag'... you get the idea, yes this Birmingham Barman Skills does involve a lot of sampling!
Our expert bartenders are on hand to ensure that your 90 minute session is:
Informative - you get to experience the history, tools and skills of mixology.
Interactive - yes that means you have a go
Fun - there's a few games thrown in.
You'll be invited to taste 3 cocktails made by our professional.
Now the moment has come... your turn... you can choose which cocktail you would like to make and then drink it.
To finish the session it's all aboard the 'vodka train'. Yes boys step up for the Vodka Bomb experience.
How it works
1. Place the glasses of Red Bull in a straight line (like a train) with the empty glass at the end.
2. Balance each shot of vodka on the rim between each of the glasses of Red Bull.
3. Use your Index finger to tip the first shot glass of vodka from the empty glass end.
4. RRRrrrriiinnnngggggggg - Enjoy your journey!!
Now you're invited to take a seat to chat over the session and enjoy some Bar Snacks.
Branded apron for the VIP to take away.
FREE PLACE with 12 or more people
Your table after the session is yours for an hour and half, to give you time to enjoy the Bar Snacks and finish your drinks.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your start.
Minimum age is 18.
Most fancy dress permitted - if you are unsure please ask!
Start times 12pm, 2pm, 4pm and 6pm
Duration 90 minutes.
Birmingham city centre.
Takes place in the bar in a private area.
View on Map
You can book your activity straight away via our secure online booking system, so you know you are ready to go!
And don't forget, your friends can pay us direct via our event area, so you don't even need to collect payments.
Why Choose Freedom
Clear, Simple Pricing
Book online for £25
Friends Pay us Direct
Pay By Instalments
Download Event App
98% Recommend Us