Auto stunt school offers 4 white knuckle events in a variety of cars.
The venue is Birmingham's professional raceway circuit and the star of the show is you. Take the car to the limit, from handbrake turns, to power slides and car chase J turns, we give you enough adrenaline to make your own mini movie.
Great instructors, roving commentators and plenty of pizzazz make this a unique experience.
Drive professional stunt cars as well as pimped up rides (Mad Max style) from Double Decker cars to the wonderfully weird Push-me Pull-you car. We promise to throw everything we've got in to this never-to-be-forgotten experience.
1. Classic Hand Brake Turns - The auto-stunt manoeuvre, and not as hard as it looks! Lots of time to perfect this key car slide – before lining up for the classic two-car “power-pirouette” stunt. A couple of goes and you will love it!
2. Double Decker Chaos - Forget Buses, imagine two cars, one on the roof of the other! Driver in the top car controls the pedals and the steering – totally barking, and fantastic fun.
3. Car Chase J-Turn Challenge - The quintessential car control manoeuvre – learn how to throw your car out of a high speed reverse and make a very slick getaway. The coolest trick in the book!
4. The Push-me Pull-you - An experience you will never forget, driving our “Pushme-Pullyou” stunt car, with two engines, two steering wheels and loads of attitude! Bonkers!
All competitors receive a souvenir programme and commemorative certificate. Stunt Stars receive trophies.
Add a 2 course meal with a drink in town after the event from £15.
4 hour Stunt Car School
Four stunt events
1. Classic Hand Brake Turns
2. Double Decker Chaos
3. Car Chase J-Turn Challenge
4. The Push-me Pull-you
All competitors receive a souvenir programme and commemorative certificate.
Stunt Stars receive trophies.
The Auto Stunt School Experience takes place at Birmingham Raceway, in Birmingham City Centre.
The Raceway is part of the Birmingham Wheels complex, and is one of the top race tracks in the UK, operating Championship events for Professional and Semi-professional Stockcar formulas.
The track is located close to the Birmingham City Football Club.
The nearest train Station is Adderley Park.
Drivers must be reasonably fit and over 16 years old.
Maximum height is 6ft 5” and minimum is 4ft 11”
Max weight is 20 stone.
Experience: None required
Driving Licence?: Yes
Number of participants: 32
Refreshments included? Yes (tea and coffee)
Events per year: 10
Duration: 4 hours
Dates: Limited so please enquire (Saturdays & Sundays)
Spectators: £5 admission (includes Raceday programme, and light refreshments)
Weather: This activity is generally not weather dependent, but in the case of snow or ice the event may be postponed – in which case clients will be offered a range of alternative dates.
Disabled Facilities: The raceway has disabled lavatories and wheelchair access to viewing areas. In some cases, driving our cars is not possible for people with some disabilities.
Clothing: Clients should wear warm clothing and waterproofs required and ‘sensible’ shoes / trainers. All other protective clothing is supplied..
Normally Saturdays PM
2pm Arrival - Light Refreshments / Race Overall fitting / programme
15 minutes Drivers Briefing presented by your Stunt Steward
3 hours stunt driving events into groups of 4 for various fantastic car stunt events
Prizes and Certificates
Depart at leisure
You can book your activity straight away via our secure online booking system, so you know you are ready to go! And don't forget, your friends can pay us direct via our event area, so you don't even need to collect payments.